Contact
Private orders, gifting, hospitality and distribution. We reply within two working days.
Questions
How is TUFF delivered in Yerevan?
By courier within 1–2 working days; we call beforehand to agree the time. Pickup in Yerevan is free.
Do you ship abroad?
Yes, on request. Import duties and local alcohol rules are the recipient's responsibility; some countries restrict shipping spirits.
How can I pay?
On delivery or at pickup, in cash or by card to the courier. Online card payment is being connected.
Is there an age requirement?
We sell only to adults of legal drinking age (18 in Armenia). The courier may ask for an ID.
Can I order for a company or as a gift?
Yes. Write to us through the form above: we prepare corporate orders in any quantity, with boxes, cards and an invoice.
What do I do with the stone cap?
Keep it. The cap is hollow, cut from volcanic tuff and finished by hand — a keepsake and a small piece of Armenia.